double bass flight case hire
Going on tour? Need to hire a flight case to keep your double bass safe? Look no further. You can hire up to three Stevenson flight cases for just a week each.
Basic terms of hire:
- The cases are available, by arrangement, for hire at each per week or part week.
- The hirer must collect and return the case(s) at their own cost, by arrangement with the owner.
- The hirer must also arrange insurance cover for the case(s) at their own cost*.
- For full details, please see the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
To hire the case(s):
- See below to check availability of the case(s) for hire. Contact Mat if you have any questions.
- Once the hire period is agreed, arrange insurance for the flight case(s) with your insurer*, for a value of no less than £2100 each.
- Download and print off the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, keeping one copy for yourself and signing one copy to send to the owner.
- Download and print off the HIRE CONTRACT, signing TWO copies to send to the owner. One copy, signed by the owner, will be returned to you when you collect the flight case.
- Post the following to 144 Penn Road, Datchet, Berkshire SL3 9JE:
- ONE signed copy of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
- TWO signed copies of the HIRE CONTRACT;
- and a cheque made payable to "Mr M E Heighway" for the correct amount ( per week or part week, per case).
* if you already insure your instrument with British Reserve (now part of Allianz Cornhill), this is available for about £10. For more details, contact Mat.
2/3 flight cases are currently available for hire. For more details, contact Mat.